Henry's Wondrous Goods

Thorador

Rogue
Colorado Staff
Adventurers of Wayside,

I, Henry Fillsburth, ask that anyone that wishes to try and purchase some sort of specialty item from me to please send me a letter with what you wish to acquire. I am settling down for a long winter, and as business slows I am looking to fulfill some of those more strange requests some of you made of me the last few market days.
I can not guarantee that I can acquire what you wish, and sometimes the premium might be quite hefty, but there is no harm in asking, I say.

May the winds of fortune blow your way,
Henry Fillsburth

Henry sells wondrous things! Nothing but the best. trustworthy and friendly, that's Henry

As my moto says - Anything and Everything Wondrous!
If I can find it, I'll sell it. What do you desire?

Of course many times it can be difficult if not impossible to find some items, or it may take a long time to find the location of rarer items, BUT! I shall attempt to find what I can!

May the winds of fortune blow your way,
Henry Fillsburth

Oh wow!! Anything?! Okay, let's see...

I'd like two vials of month-fermented Neanderthal urine, one Basilisk's eye crushed, two cockatrice feathers, one medium unfertilized python egg, a small clipper boat painted red, two large chocolate chip cookies (one for me, one for my son), and are you offering a clothing selection? Perhaps a blue or yellow cloak? I have nye need to blend in, so that would be nice. :D

Fortune Follow You,

~Marcey

Mister Henry,

I am looking for only one thing at the moment. I must find the ink to rewrite my spell book. Brother Eric has already kindly offered to let me copy his. I had an unfortunate moment of...well that is neither here nor there...But I must have the ink so that I may make my copy. Or if you happen to have a full book of Earth magiks lying around. I would gladly purchase it.

Thankfully yours,

Back