Hey NPCs!

youthculture

Fighter
Who's going to the July event?

'Cause you got me, baby. That's right. There's gonna be some Kelsey action in your NPC hizzle fo-shizzle, first time since old Syraandor.

So who should I expect to be hucking seed and swinging pipe alongside next month? ;)

Not me....frowns

It's okay. I'll kick double the *** for you.

As in the monetary unit? Or are the conditions for sleeping at this new campsite dubious?

There is another option: He could be requesting that Sean be quartered... as in Drawn and Quartered.

I could probably do that if properly compensated.

Whoa now...that is a bit harsh. I'll be back guys, no need for the whole murder thing.

There are plenty of cabins at the Allenstown site, more than at the Lone Tree camp. Just an FYI.

Gary

i hope they are closer. i must have walked back and forth to the keep like probly close to two dozen times that week end

I shall also be standing along side those noble beasts of burden who tirelessly spend their weekend entertaining everyone.

It'll be more epic than you know...

syra...no complaining about the walk at the lone tree camp until you've played caldaria....they are the walkingest, hikingest, hill-climbingest bunch ever...npc's at that place should get a congressional medal of honor or something heh

uh,,, sounds um, great.
-the walking/hiking/ hill climbing part
not the npc part thats really great of them to do that all weekend
i think i saw another post about a dreaded hill on the forum some where

Caldaria is worth the visit, despite the hill. I highly reccomend you come to if you can. I'll be there.

So will my friends Jenna and Linda (Linda played Tianna the Wild Elf last NH event). They're pregnant. And if pregnant ladies can march up and down a hill all weekend... so can we.

-Craig

i gotta say once you get to the top ...you hope you don't get killed too quickly...and you do have an intense feeling of accomplishment...heheheheh

Pantzike said:
Caldaria is worth the visit, despite the hill. I highly reccomend you come to if you can. I'll be there.
-Craig

I agree with Craig--Caldaria is a wonderful game with a truly creative, dedicated staff and is well worth the work to mount the hill--
Even if there were 14 other natural obstacles (which, thankfully, there aren't), it would still be a lovely event for any and all who go!
(Wishing I could go more often).
Stephanie

Back