Hi! (newbie-ish, greetings and questions!)

Hi! I'm Matt.

When my wife and I moved here a couple of years ago, we wanted to get back into LARPing but didn't quite have the time. Now that our schedules and lives are a little more settled, we are interested in getting back into this stuff. She has years of experience LARPing on the east coast, and I have, like... three sessions, and some Vampire that I did years ago (that we don't talk about).

I've purchased the book and read through it. What would be 'the next step' in participating? The website had some information, but I didn't see anything that looked remotely like step-by-step instructions for how this chapter operates. We're looking at playing whenever the first game of the new year would be.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

~Matt

(also: I'm a complete dork and managed to use my email address as my account name. Oops.)

Welcome, Matt!

Glad to have you with us! I'm not really in charge of anything, but I would say that your "next step" would be to send an e-mail to logistics@alliancesf.net to get you and your wife added to the database. If you have your character concept and some history already, you can send that stuff to plot@alliancesf.net or twinspire@alliancesf.net, depending on which campaign world your character is from.

If you have questions or want to work on refining your character concept or Build plan, I'll personally make myself available to you by e-mail, as well: jarhead@gmail.com

Hope that helps!
Luke

I think it does! Thanks a lot, Luke, and I'll shoot an email over to them shortly. I'm definitely looking at some sort of human Scholar, and she's looking at a sword-and-board fighter but the history part's going to be a bit more involved.

(also: yes, new account. *grumble* )

Back