Hi!

Hi,

My name's Quyri, I think I may have met some of you in the place between the mists, but probably not all. Anyways I'm going to be coming with my friend Thud that I'm sure more of you know, but if there are those of you who are blacksmiths and all, I shoot a lot of arrows.

I'm not desperate for arrows or anything, but I am always shooting a LOT so if you have the time or aren't supper busy filled up with other orders I'm always pretty happy to buy 2-3 hundred or so. I probably won't by more than a thousand from different people over the course of the market day but I always like trying to keep up my stocks!

Looking forward to meeting and hunting with you people!

- Quyri

Quri,

Your bow is going to be so welcome...bring a LOT of arrows and check in on the "Plans to be made..." conversation. That should give you an idea of the problem.

Thanks,

Jehan

I'll take a look Jehan, but I'm not a big planner honestly. I'm usually happy to leave the complicated planning stuff to the smart scholarly people. I'll kill as many of the little undeads as needed and when we know what the 'big' things are that can put an end to the killing of the little stuff just let me know! Point me and I will shoot! I also managed to aquire a magical enchantment that will allow my bow to fire earthen arrows so that'll probably help too!

I will be bringing all my arrows! I have several thousand, however I just wanted to let any blacksmiths know, even if you can only make 20 arrows easily with the most basic amount of blacksmithing I will be happy to buy the odd quiver or two here and there!

- Quryi

Back