High Orc migration patterns

DracoIam

Spellsword
I'm interested in playing with another High Orc now that I've done my first. Can anyone atest to having an active Orc in the area or confess to being one them selves? also what chapter?

PS thanks for the help earlyer, Gorka turned out well, cute yet scary.

Ohio has 3 high orcs in regular attendance. five, skullassstick, and shargon. I think five and skullassstick have a diffrent home chapter but they do regular ohio in both winter and I hear they will be attending the upcoming summer event. Shargon is mike webb and he plays him during our summer events. We also have 2 high ogres with semi regular attendance.

Well, there was one based in Chicago, but he's sadly permed. (Yes, it was my first character, and yes, I still miss playing big & ugly.) There are two high orcs based in South Michigan, and one based in Traverse City, though.

The Northeast has a bunch...

Air Raksa
Thruggyar (player is currently on haitus)
Tetsu
Fatty (female, but doesn't play all that often)
Trak'kad

There were a few more, but one permed, one race changed, and one's name I can't remember. It's a decently represented race... better than high ogres. Those are pretty rare around here.

High orcs can make proteins? Is it their scat? Thanks for the info Manfred, though you might want to check your cookies, it appears that you are infected.

Toddo said:
High orcs can make proteins? Is it their scat? Thanks for the info Manfred, though you might want to check your cookies, it appears that you are infected.

I have no idea what your post means, Toddo.

OrcFighterFTW said:
Toddo said:

I have no idea what your post means, Toddo.
That's because the post from the infected account (or more likely just a bot-created account) has been removed...so now none of our three messages quite make sense.

Back