Hobling Market

jonno

I am very gladful at the friendship so thick in this village so rife with war. I have some alchemies and a component available at the beginning of the next market day which I wish to sell for a fair, but helpful price.
I am also interested in a stock of cure light wounds to help fellow adventurers as well as some extra armor for defense. Finally, I would like to discuss the price and possiblity of setting up a scroll workshop to supplement my fruits and pies business.

P.S.
1. I am looking at the possibility of crafting blade pies for weaponry. If anyone I talked to before on this matter has any further knowledge on it, that would be helpful. I will pursue the matter on my own.
2. I am interested in the possiblity of taming werewolves or kobolds and am intriged by Rezzik's suggestion of past market day of keeping them as pets.
3. If you need a celestial caster for any adventure, please consider me a ready adventurer. This town has has proven themselves willing to save my life many times so I owe them many times over, besides they are wonderful for business. I will try to see that your needs are well met whether it be be for food, scrolls, or various materials and informations.

--Jonno the Farmer

Jonno,

I am a master blacksmith and former hobling. I am intrigued by some of your ideas, let me know how I may help. I also own a couple of scroll workshops currently and I am willing to loan/rent/or sell to you. We can work out something I am sure.

I have many cure light wound potions as well as armor. I even have a large stock of battle magic scrolls. Let me know what you need. I can make anything and given enough notice I can make for you any amount required.

Many blessings,
BtB

Wonderful! I am looking for possibility of producing stone/lightning bolts as well as purchasing arcane armor and perhaps a web or two. Let us meeting on next market day.

Heya Jono,

If ah kin suggest ya not try ta tame a werewolf?

I kin help ya with scrolls and stuff. If ya have an arcane armor scroll and a preserve ill be happy ta make em fur ya. If yar short on stuff fur it, talk ta casan he might be able ta help ya, let me know if your a bit short on coin fur it i;ll help.

Jehan

Dear Jehan,
Thank you for the advice. I may seek your counsel when market day comes.

--Jonno the Farmer

jonno said:
I may seek your counsel when market day comes.

Mistake. (and I didn't even need Rinfaufufaufitfaufit to see the future for that one)

Back