Hockey Night Attendees

Mandi,

At this point, let them come anyway. I don't want empty seats all around us a the cameras pan to the larp group with cooties in the stands! LOL
They have told me I can get there between 5 and 5:30 for setup but he is waiting to hear back from his boss. Our table will be set up on the lower concourse near 118 I am told. When I get there, I am going to the Will Call window and I will get all 50 tix for us then distribute them. If anyone arrives after 5:30, text me and I will come get you. 908 451 2388.

Asking for a friend...
Is the gobbie reward nullified if people come with us out of costume, or is it purely based on the price we pay for the tickets?

Do we know where the seats are?

I have people willing to toss cash at it but they aren't sure how much they want to pay without knowing the seats :)

Last edited:
+1 added

Add myself and Karlee to the list. Also I just sent over paypal payment and didn't see an option to leave a note, I paid for both tickets but would like to split the gobs up between thorgrim and cynder.

Okay, y'all. I will be coming, but it is highly unlikely that I will make it by 5:30pm. Sending payment now.

LIES LIES LIES!!! FOam weapons are not allowed!!! Jut got an update from their head of security!!!! SO SORRY for the last minute change!!

Back