HoG

Who of you guys are coming this gathering?

Durk

Wow, a responsive bunch =(

I will be only able to make short appearance until next summer.

I miss you all, but duties otherwise keep me busy.
BtB

As far as I can tell it will be myself, Ahlana, Havok and Naie. If things change I will inform you to the best of my knowledge.

Naie has limited access Havok and Ahlana really have none atm. So if anybody is slow to respond I appologize for them. As I appologize for my slow responses too.

TadRon

Tadron! I to will be venturing to these lands, it will be good to see you and Ahlana again. My father tells me that I should continue my adventuring and find him things to sell at his store in Valdanis city. It will also be good to stay away from Valdanis nearing the new month, I'm not fond of the walking dead, of floating, or blood sucking.

I know no one in these lands, is there strong shelter? Mayhap a town I should venture to?

Good hunting to you,
Flint

Flint,

You are more than welcome to come adventure with us. We will find you a bed and your more than welcome to come adventure with me. I do however have to warn you that this place is one of the most dangerous I have ever traveled. I personally love that aspect but thought you should know beforehand. I hope to see you soon!

TadRon

TadRon said:
We will find you a bed and your more than welcome to come adventure with me.

Be careful, Flint. When I was a new adventurer, this is how TadRon lured me in, as well. It's all flowery words and promises until you show up. Then he tells you all the beds are filled and you have to stay in his, and his "adventure" leaves you waking up with lipstick on and a memory gap. He is not to be trusted. Why do you think he lost his Arch Duke-ness? It was all the "new adventurers" he sullied. Stripped him of his title due to all the stripping he did prior.

Trust not, this House of Games, they are an evil and corrupting lot.

A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

Hmmm... I would hate to become a crutch in time of danger. The adventuring life is so strange to me. Jump in and learn to swim I supose. Thank you for your help and friendship Tadron, I appreceate it alot.

Flint

Ashnar,

Last I checked, it was Darith who actually did the stripping. And that was just the one time for the Ladies' Auxillary luncheon in Moria.

Casan Moreaux
Order of the Emerald Flame

Arkade said:
Hmmm... I would hate to become a crutch in time of danger.

Unless you can cast a Magic Storm, you already are.

Arkade said:
The adventuring life is so strange to me. Jump in and learn to swim I supose.

suppose

Arkade said:
Thank you for your help and friendship Tadron, I appreceate it alot.

appreciate, a lot (though I suggest a phrase like "a great deal" or "more than you'll know")

A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

Tom Andary said:
Last I checked, it was Darith who actually did the stripping.

You left out Havoc during the Marketday directly to the south of us. I don't fault him though, that Marketday had hit the point of "Stripping Needed" to keep HoG and Ordo from turning their ire to the locals. Though, from what I recall, after we left, TadRon and Red's bloodthirstiness got the better of them, anyways.

Thank the stars, I never saw nor heard of Havok stripping at that gathering.

I did, however, throw up a little at your mention of it.

Casan

If the Marketday hadn't been making us vomit already, I'm sure Havoc's sheep-orc love affair reenactment would have incited regurgitation.

A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

Ashnar,

Thank you for all the kind words. It's good to hear from you again. Can we look forward to seeing your happy shining face anytime soon?

TadRon

Perhaps. I've come across a few green adventurers during my cleansing in the old world, and I don't believe they're ready nor possess the stamina for such an endeavor. Youth has it's shortcomings, however, and they feel they know better than me. As such, I thought I'd bring them to the closest adventuring town so they can see how what it truly means to be an adventurer: Selfish, greedy, and conniving. You know how it is for the green ones; they come in all wide-eyed and nervous, eager to live some fantasy life of honor and excitement. I figure seeing what it's really like will destroy that bright and shiny fallacy they've created and either man them the hell up, or even better, send them back to their homes to live the life of a farmer.

Of course, there will be gambling and Magic Storms 'a plenty when I arrive. Plan accordingly.

A. Runebeard
Ordo Tempestus

I look forward to both the gambling and watching the storms fly. As long as they aren't directed at me :p.

I haven't seen you in so long I might even have a gift for you when you arrive :D.

TadRon

A gift for me? Don't tell Raunfafaffaufit, he'll get jealous and demand one as well.

Do I get a hint on what it is?

Haven't found the afgan yet. But rest assured when I find it....it will have a nautical theme.

As to the gift....let me think of a good clue.

TadRon

Wow ... this thread went places I don't even want to know about. :D

Durk - my apologies also. Havok and I had to travel unexpectedly. But we are back now and will be in Prath-Moore this next marketday.

~Naie~

Back