Home Guard Patrols May 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
The Home Guard patrol enters the city at the west gate.

“Head back to the barracks and report in. I’ll head over to the Commander’s office and make our report,” the Sargent says to the group.

“Still meeting at the Olden Battle Axe later tonight? I need to win back some of my coin from you Sgt.”

“Haha, of course.” The Sargent heads off toward the Home Guard HQ. This was an interesting patrol this time around. With the spring thaw, the mountain folk were getting a little more brazen with their attempts on raiding the King’s Road. Even the wild life seemed more agitated. Then there was the traveling caravan of Wyld-kin. I won’t be forgetting that night for a while. It was hard to keep our guard up around that bunch. Thankfully they didn’t take all my coin that night, the militiaman might be a little disappointed tonight over dice.

Arriving at the HQ, he hands the reigns oh his horse off to a stable hand, dusts himself off and heads inside to the second story office. Knocking at the door to the clerical office, “The Commander in Corporeal?”

“Yes he is Sargent, go on in.”

Knocking on the office door, “Enter” opening the door and stepping inside, snapping a salute, “Sargent Chandler reporting in from patrol, King’s Road, west valley.”

“Come in and close the door. What have you to report Sargent?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back