Home Sweet Home

Well folks, not really sure what you did while I was gone, but damn you screwed this place up. I certainly hope to see all of my old Chiram's Hollow friends, it just won't be the same without you, Amaranthis, Ithica, Sun, Lazoks dead...for now, oh maybe I can get a big party going at the Gargoyle! What fun we will have. I wonder how long it will take me to burn the rest of this continent down, or perhaps just the little green bits... Or maybe I'll carve out a little place to call home, for me and all my lesser friends. Has anyone seen Vedrana? Or that nice Elemental Lord of Shadow? So much to do, so little time. Well I shall take my leave, see you all soon.

E

P.S. Sorry Orlantha, it was fun and I'll always kinda remember you...the good parts anyway. Buuuut a rolling stone gathers no moss, and I wouldn't want to date below my station any more. So this is goodbye.

Emilio,
You offered me some entertainment from the boredom Dearest; it has been long since I have seen someone with a heart as black as my own, and that will always put a smile on my face. I'm sure that you'll enjoy yourself back in the Deadlands, where you truly belong.

My only regret is you didn't bother leaving the key.
Enjoy your station; for however long it lasts.

-Feldherr Orlantha Rotewut Riedic
Rotes Getragen

Have fun with your "lesser friends" Emilio. I've found that things work a little differently here, I'd strongly advise you not to create anything with a will of it's own. Oh, and there's also the matter of the embarrassment you caused me. We'll be discussing that soon, as well as certain other matters of import. It seems that we have an unprecedented opportunity to extend our combined reach beyond our traditional borders. Who knows? I may be introducing you someday to friends of mine from places even further away than your "Dead Lands."
-Lord Hadley Moonstream

Orlantha,
I remember well our discusion about that which we fear, and about what our place is in this world. You know well what your failure to take Fairdale will cost you within the Reidic Legion. What will you do when you are free of your cell by trade or by obliteration? Where will you go? At this rate you will never see the world of Perfect Order. You wil never find the peace of being destroyed as a weapon no longer needed. You do not fear death, this I know. I understand that you fear nothing. There are forces at play across Fortanis that represent that very nothingness. Will you face that nothingness when it comes for the Legion I wonder? Will you stand and fight it, or will your one fear utterly undo you as you stand alone.

I have spent much time thinking of you, and our talks durring the seige. I am slowly comming to understand the "why" of it all. As it stands now, on your current course, the death you do not fear will come for you and you will be alone. You will have none to stand by your side, and you will be forgotten. It will be as if you never existed, at thats asumming no part of Void or it extentions finds it's way back to Icenia, and back to you. If we are truly not so different, if you are truly my reflection looking back at me from the other side of the line, then perhapes you can can come to understand why and what I fight for. I have never stood alone before a foe. I never will have to. The day will not come when all those near me have abandoned me to some teribble fate. Even after I am long scince dead on some future battlefeild I know I will live on in my allies. I doubt you would alow yourself that understanding, but if your curiosity can not be silenced, and you have no one to stand with, then perhapes you will, for you will have nothing left to loose and I asure you quite a bit to gain.

Hadley,
In the words of a human friend of mine, "I am going to stab you in the face".

Amaranthus Landcharmer

I'm sorry, have we met?
-H

Back