Honour is Due

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mobeus

Artisan
Mobeus is working to gather his things, but clearly has something on his mind by the sheer manner in which his brow is furrowed and lips pursed. Reaching to grab his staff, he gathers his cloak up and exits from the area in which he has camp set up and goes to the Commons.

Raising his voice to a great level, he announces with great furvor, "Friends, Family, Citizens, Guests and any who would hear me. I realize in recent times, we've come upon a great event that stretched the very limit of our skills, pitting them against each other in comradery and in hope for a better future. You all are winners, you all are the HEROES of Parson's Breach and by all that we stand for NEVER forget it."

With only moments pause Mobeus continues, "The Grand Melee has caused some issue with many people, and I am no stranger to the conflict in our hearts about what is right, what is honourable and what is just. I will tell you all now, Duchesses Dukes won that Grande Melee with a Skill they had honed with their sweat and blood for a long time. Them joining forces with my Duke's team doesn't discount that.. Please Understand we are all Brothers and Sisters, we are Allies and Foresworn, We are PARSON'S BREACH no matter what we wear, who we fight beside, who we love, or wherever we go... I will miss and love you all.."

Mobeus turns slightly a little bit of wetness in his eyes, before he leads himself away, "Goodbye my friends.. I am off now to Remmington Lands... and I hope in time I see you all united as I have for so many years.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back