How are the lands

PYKE

Adept
I have been lost in the mist for awhile trying to end up at valdanis. Can anyone tell me what is happening in town? Do I need to look for something to guard myself against Attacks or is it peaceful at the moment?
I will be looking for a couple items next market place. Specifically more recipes to my add to my alchemy book.

Pyke,

At this moment things are at peace. With that being said, you should always be on guard for anything can arrise as a threat at any point.

Safe travels.

-Sir Nyio Sorn

Sounds as if I may have time to study and try different occupations and experiment with new ideas I have been wanting to do. I know traveling and fighting takes a lot of time from my goals. I will always be on the lookout for dangers that will arise.
Let me know if you are in need of anything as I may find something in my travels elsewhere

If the lands are at peace and my quest most likely not able to be accomplished where all has been found and discovered I have decided I will look elsewhere to make a settlement as I search the barrened lands. I will make stop at valdanis to meet the one I have talked to but must push on to fulfil my quest.
I will accept any offers to join me as I travel as the world is safer with friends. I will ride as equals and will show my intent so not to be scared with someone that hasn't been in battle with before.

Back