How'd we do June 15th - 17th

I had a great time!

I really want to thank our NPC's for being awesome. If you have never NPC'ed for us, ask any of them, we ask too much, too often for too long, in diabolical ways; it really amazes me that they keep saying yes with a smile!

And PC's thank you for being so proactive and really engaging our story, everything you do give us new dimensions to work with and we love every single second of it. Also thank you for your understanding of our slips and mistakes, we are working very hard to create a complicated and detailed world, but we are far from prefect. That you call us to account when we mess something up shows how engaged you are! Your bearing with us while still calling us to account helps us grow and we all really appreciate it.

Thank you Brigit, Alison and GJ: We have a hard enough time keeping our own ideas straight, we'd be lost with out you guys keeping the game running and information coming.

I look forward to the Fight Day in July, and we are already getting August ready! We certainly have a lot to think about!

~Chad

I also had a great time!

Chad, Travis, and Chris (Plot Team): You guys are awesome! I felt like there was always something going on and you were extremely accommodating to the constant flow of players coming to monster camp in search of adventure. I am excited to continue learning about the world you have created. I am especially excited because I feel like I can have an impact on that world as my PC. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to Alliance South Michigan!

NPCs: You guys are doubly awesome! You busted your butts on mod after mod after mod and somehow kept smiles on your faces despite the heat and hard work! Every single one of you deserves a +2 strength high five.

PCs: Thank you all for coming to the event. Each and every one of you adds a different dimension to the world and I absolutely love it! I had so many awesome interactions with all of you. There were silly moments, serious moments, and surprising moments. I appreciate everyone working hard to keep conversations IG and taking OOG talk away from the game. Alliance South Michigan has an impressive group of players :D

I also wanted to extend a thank you to Brigit for running logistics for us. It is a bear of a job and I truly appreciate your hard work . Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you to everyone for making our chapter so great! Hope to see you all in July at SoMi symposium and in August at our next weekend event!

Big thanks to Chad, Chris and Travis for running a great event. I am amazed at how well you three are able to share information, run things constantly and never seem to be thrown off. Big thumbs up. You guys have said multiple times: PCs can come to any of us, we all are aware of everything plot-wise. I think it's really great you are able to continue that and you three pull it off very well.

Thanks to all those tireless NPCs, and PC to NPC converts. We really do appreciate what you bring to the game. We can't play without you guys volunteering your time. Thank you so very much.

These events are lots of fun, really looking forward to the August Event, and the fight day in between.

The only critique I have, if it even is one, is I am having trouble finding my place in the world. You guys are creating a vast world, filled with cool stuff, I am paralyzed by choice. It is very cool, just not a play-style I am used to. Talking with other, more experienced, players they seem to 'get it'. I am still struggling, but I can see the fruits of success. I am having fun cruising along however. Don't get me wrong. Having fun, just trying to learn to be more proactive in this new environment.

Keep it going guys! I'll catch up.

Back