How'd we do May 23-25 Weekend Event

First of all I had a freaking amazing time and loved the event. You NPC guys and gals worked tirelessly for us all and I really appreciate that.

The amount of information I was getting from various sources and disinformation at the same time was amazing. I really started to understand some of the grand plans at least I think and it was awesome to learn about new artifacts and plot lines. I also loved the amount of time, effort, and story you put into my own personal plot. I know with that many people at an event personal plot might not happen but you guys made it happen and it was awesome.

Another thing I loved was the fact that you had disarm as an option on the last boss of the weekend. That was a unique thing and made it feel like we had a hope even when getting mowed over pretty hard. I personally loved the undead and bandit push because I was freaking out thinking the whole town was going to get killed.

I also really liked having NPCs such as the storyteller one come out and weave stories to the out of town people about the Oni and other things. To me that was a great way to get them involved in some of the back story of what was going on because I suck at telling stories.

The last mod with the dark valkerie lt. was awesome and was the first time I remember ever having to leave a guild mate behind because I was scared the whole party would wipe if we continued on. We were still so tapped from the big fight that it was a bad timing for us to go fight her.

I thought personally there was a great mix of story and combat and I loved the whole event. I even thought you guys did a great job of adding personal plot to everybody that I saw so kudos to that as well.

Thanks for the great weekend all! Ashley thank you as well for the amazing food. It was great to come and have food in between meal times and it was all amazing!

One last thing, if you read this please respond to Chris either on here or in a private email or comment. As a runner I know how frustrating it is to try to run things with little to no feedback because all of our plot teams care and want you all to have the most fun possible. Even if you hated the event they need to know so they don't keep making the same mistakes. So I plead with you all to give feedback in one form or another, thank you all! See you in a couple of weeks.

The make up jobs were great, the NPCS seemed to be working tirelessly to keep things running and the food was great.

I very much enjoyed helping Talos with his thing, nice that the occasionally sneaky rabbit can help with things.

Scrolls - I burned about 10 gold in production this game, made about 5 gold total profit from selling goods and loot splits. (if kit's delivery comes in from the last module.) Which is more common then you might think, and some of my production will sell later so it generally balances out. I was bummed at how many returns I hit on 'low level' modules, both Dragon breath spells strikes from the weekend, and a large number of scrolls.

Scaling was rough but fun, I would have been better off if I had been smart enough to bring more arrow packets (opps) that's my fault really.

Really dug the One big fight i was able to stay for, chain casting disarms before getting splattered is always a good time.

Meals were great! (did I already say that, well it's worth saying twice.)

Hopefully I can make it out for June, although I'm sure I'll fly in for that one as opposed to drive ^.^

I want you to know that I have said this to many people after the event.

The Rabbit was the hero of that fight.

At the small risk of exposing my card I don't think it will come as any surprise that I was using Spell Parry all the time. I did not have Parrys and Spell Parries... I just had Parries that could used as spell defenses. The sheer over all effectiveness of your disarm bombardment cannot be overstated.

I hated you on that mod... as the monster. When it was done I was laughing at just how great that was.

Travis, Lizzard Ape boy with longswords and a collar cutting off his air supply. :)

Back