How'd we do Oct 25-27

30 views? I don't think each plot member has checked this 10 times each.... well Chris and Chad haven't I bet. Please let us know what went down, tell some stories, let us know what you like and didn't like. We need all possible feedback. Thanks so much all! I had fun even though my gate to another plane looked more like a kite... that mated with a much larger kite... made of swords... yeah, anyway.

Had a major blast, thanks to all our new players. You were a ton of fun to RP with. I really hope we get to see you all again!

Glad to have all the vets back of course, and glad to see our slightly less newer players back in full regalia.

Cheers guys,
See you in a few weeks!

To be honest I started this thread when I got home on Sunday, but then I passed out right away with this screen up and never got to finish it. That being said, I could write a whole Travis story long book on all of this event and I will try but I am sure I will forget some things. In no particular order here are my event thoughts:

All things Naomi.

All things Alabaster.

All things Durk.

All things Sloane.

ALL THINGS HOG!!!!

LOVED being turned into a Lich for plot reasons. The amount of role play and having to figure out where to go with it all was amazing. I loved that it wasn't something I was looking for, it just kind of happened through a very unfortunate accident. Being a Lich HERO was one of the coolest things I have ever experienced. Worrying about getting crumbled for being undead gave me a fear for the entire rest of the event.

All the "tin cans" and barbarians. Holy crap did that add such as sweet dimension to the game!

Getting handed the map and having to go on an artifact finding mission was awesome, gave me something and the gang something to strive for.

Joeseph being back! That frustrated me (in a good way) and made me so happy (FU Rose Farmer) to extremes. I can't wait to see how this plays out.

The celestial lich was amazing, such fun role-play.

Being so busy that I couldn't even point out to Baron Minmatsu (sp) that my spear was gone was amazing.

Getting lost in the woods with my guild, priceless.

Gypsy taxis!

Killing off the "hate elf" finally felt awesome. That was such an intense fight I loved it.

Having so many intense but not cheesy battles was great, I felt like we were going to wipe so many times.

All the NPCs were GREAT. I loved every single role everybody from the seasoned veterans to the new people NPCing played. It was really tremendous to me.

Watching people stay in game and be so immersed that out of game conversation rarely came up was a testament to all the great NPCs and PCs alike.

I could go on and on but I want to again say thank you to the plot staff. You guys ran a freaking fantastic game in my eyes. I appreciate all that you do for us PCs. I thought the costuming, the make up and the role play on everybody on both sides was phenomenal. This was one of my favorite games to date. We got hooked on new things, finished old things, got involved, got awesome combat, and got awesome RP. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Thank you all. And a special thanks to Al for doing the tavern. The food was awesome and I for one really appreciate it.

Back