Hunting Undead in late October

Traceroo

Rogue
To the adventurers and warriors of the realm:

After we depart New Acarthia following Her Grace's court in October, Squire Brom Farsmythe and I will arrange a small expedition to fight some undead. We could use the help of those who are capable in battle, willing, and brave. If you are interested in discussion of further details, please seek me out in person in New Acarthia this upcoming weekend.

In service to Acarthia,
Dame Katherine Albright

[OOG: This relates to an Oct-Nov BGA that we have planned.]

So what does the Vigilant have to say about this?
Like that Brom guy, whats he got to say on this?
Since thats their job.
Being in charge of hunting undead.
Dealing with that.

-Vira

Last edited:
Vira, I'm afraid I don't understand the point you're trying to make here. Are you implying that hunting the undead is the exclusive duty of The Vigilant?

Squire Brom is part of that order, and we'll be inviting others among them to join us. If you seem to think that only The Vigilant must take up arms against this omnipresent evil, I'm afraid that I cannot agree with you on that.

You're possessed of impressive training with your polearm. You could do a lot of good on this mission if you'd like to join us. Please do let me know if you're up for the task.

Dame Katherine Albright

Haaahahaha, screw that!

No,im wondering where the voices of the experts are in all this. We never hear from them and you're speaking for someone who is on that job. Sssooo, undead dealing-with guys, SAY SOMETHING. how ya doin? what ya learned? hows that all workin out for ya?

Where have all the vigilant gone? long time passing.

-Vira

[A weak voice can be heard growing in strength. A t first it is unrecognizable but as its volume rises so to does the recognition of who the voice belongs to.]

Greetings! Apologies for my silence in this... realm? I'm unaccustomed to communicating this way. I find it unsettling.

Many things have caused the overall lack of exposure when it comes to the Vigilant speaking. Firstly, the chapter-house in Hunter's Watch has not quite rebounded from the horrendous assault Warden launched against them so many moons ago. My duties as a squire of Rivervale have sadly kept me from helping with recruitment and I am but a member of the chapter, not in any formal position of leadership at this time.

Secondly, the Vigilant do not do what they do for recognition or glory. You will rarely hear of their missions and exploits. Vigilant have a dark duty they perform for the land and the shadows and obscurity are their armor. Especially in these dark days with a a presumed increase in activity by those allegedly associated with Dreadrot. Vigilant will often instruct on a personal level but rarely step forward into the light of public attention.

Having said all that, Good Dame Knight Katherine has my utmost blessing in organizing this endeavor. I am in The Annex tutoring our bright pupils in the Tribe of Thou so I am not easily able to get the ball rolling as it were for this great task. Something needs to be done. Time is not on our side.

If it needs be said let it be said: I, Squire Brom of Rivervale and Vigilant member, call forth any and all who are willing to take the fight to our great undead enemy. Let us bring them to light and help those poor souls who have succumbed to the taint of undeath find peace. Let us strike forth and show the enemy we will not recoil and we will make war against them as long as life remains in our bones to do so. Seek out Dame Katherine of Rivervale or Skeld of the Vigilant for how we will accomplish this.

Been doing me things for too long. Have own plans for destroy undead. Vigilant still needs strong people who hate undead.

This not safe place for talk about plans. Will find Katherine at gather. Maybe plans line up.

Back