I believe I shall be seeing you all soon

jtsquish

I am Kjeld son of Bjarn of the Jardhilgr-Roedha clan. I have been hearing you in my dreams as I wander aimlessly through these mists. It has been more than a month since a blizzard disrupted my travels back home and the snow turned to a mist that did not end... at least I believe it to be that long. Time is a hard thing to keep track of here. I have been pulled through the mists before, to help where the mists feel I am needed, but never have they pulled me away at such a crucial time. I believe the mists intend for me to visit your lands now. The enemies you face will pay heavily for forcing the mists to keep me from aiding my people. They will face my blade's edge and my rage with trembling fear as the call of battle is upon them. The howls from my wolf will haunt them in the night and they will regret ever crossing your people. These minotaur slavers and their minions will think twice upon their actions when I am done.

Spiffy. We welcome your blade and your courage in our endeavor Kjeld son of Bjarn.

Well met Kjeld, I am Thousand Bones of the Bleeding Eye clan. Your talk of killing and death brings a smile to my face. I would say any slayer of my enemies is a potential ally to me. Let us meet on the field of battle or at a table in the tavern and talk of past glories and the glory of battle to come.

Back