I have a bit of a problem.

Hello there,

I recently got to the area over the summer and bought up some property to start my ranch. I guess I just got tired of life in the city and wanted to come home and lay down some roots. Everything has been fine but I have stumbled on a bit of a problem. Haven't we all right? The truth is, I know the adventurers are busier than ever with all the other problems they have been tasked to handle but I though I might be able to pay a few of few some small coin to handle a minor annoyance. I have these goblins out in the woods near me and for the past several nights they have made a nuisance of themselves by shouting and singing late into the night. To tell you the truth it is spooking my horses like you wouldn't believe and I'm afraid I would be able to get ready for winter if the goblins are not shooed away, encouraged to leave, or otherwise dealt with. I'm a reasonable man but when I tried to go deal with the situation they responded quite violently. I have a little training under my belt, but I am just not a battle hardened warrior the likes of which Briarpass is accustomed.

So you see, I know you are all very busy with your own travails but if perhaps a few of you could find time to scare off these vermin I could settle in for winter comfortably. I don't have much in the way of coin, having recently acquired the ranch but I could see my way to paying you a little bit for your work. I would of course not expect it to be too hard for a few adventurers to cut their teeth on this.

Please, do contact me if your interested in helping me out.

Thanks,

Bailey Halegrim
Local Rancher

Sah,

If d'ere be no one else step forwahd in de comin' days an' you be gettin' real worried d'at no on is goin' to, sen' word to de tavern in de middle o' de Pass an' ah'll come take care o' de problem fo' ya, no chahge. Ah hate hearin' o' folk d'at work de land haven d'ese kinds o' problems an' like to give a hand where ah may. D'at goes fo' any o' yo neighbors d'at find d'emselves in similah dire straights, always happy to help people d'at work de land.

~Raif dans de Lyon

I will be there to help also.

cerria

Back