I have a dream

I have anozer dream to share. Zis time I was a nervous little brown dezmodu in a lair full of ze desmodu all in fear of the plan of ze Griffonless one. I was not ready to assend. Yet only those loyal to the superior one (Bonesmith) would last the longest. But then the big nasty bone creature made by Bonesmith came for us to lead us to our fate.

This dream also came from ze Wrath stone as it was glowing white hot.
It comes to mind that ze desmodu might be powering ze wrathgate.

I might be able to glean more information if I had ze griffon claws that were found by ze Fearless Fifty during ze Attack on the Shade.
Does anyone have zem?

Jasper the Fabulous

Roff has them. He paid to much for them.

-Ragnarok

Ah ha! Thank you Ragnarok of ze Honorable Eleven. I vill seek out za hero Roff of ze Fearless Fifty and see what he can tell me.

By ze way Ragnarok, I have found some trinkets during my excavations zat you and ze other heroes may find interesting. I'll be sure to bring zem along.

Jasper the Fabulous

Jasper,
I have heard your search for me and would be willing to meet at some point I will be around town the upcoming market day if you are to seek me out I can be found there or else come find me other times and I would be willing to talk.
-Roff

Hello Roff,

Indeed I am looking somewhere for you, and vould like to speak with you at the earliest possible time during ze market day.

Jasper the Fabulous

Back