I have found my balance.

Lurin

Duke
I would like to thank everyone that came with me to attempt to cure my affliction, while it did not turn out the way I had expected or hoped, it did lead to a series of experiences that has allowed me to find a balance. Even through resurrection this...other part of myself has remained, and I now have trouble finding where I end and the bear begins. I ask for your continued patience as I continue to strive to balance my desires with those of the bear within, while I have learned much of how to stay in balance, I feel I must be more proactive in keeping others safe, no longer can I stay behind in reserve only to step in occasionally to heal. To this end I have begun to study small group tactics aggressively and hope to begin helping as many as possible feel confident in battle, and ensuring everyone comes home.

I continue to seek counsel from Grimclaw, who has long since mastered these matters, and have learned much from my time as a bearkin, although happily I have been returned to myself. I suspect now that the bear will always reside within me, encouraging me to be a strong, braver, and more compassionate man. I have hopes that this will prove to be a good thing in the future, even if it means I lose my well earned reputation as the only non-adventurer in Wayside.

-Enan Bluewater,
Bear, Barrister, and sometimes protector of Wayside.

Lurin,

As we grow, we are able to uncover what our purposes truly are. I think that you will grow in strength and Fortanis will guide you in this new chapter of your life. You are now a greater protector, I can only hope that your strength will continue and grant you the fortitude to accept this mantle.

Sera FallingStar

Back