I know you're out there!

Is there by any chance anyone who will be in town who would be willing to teach me the Earth or the Celestial magics? I already know the Art of Healing and would like to further my studies in Scrolls and Potion crafting. If anyone would like to teach me...I am willing to pay.

Marcena said:
Is there by any chance anyone who will be in town who would be willing to teach me the Earth or the Celestial magics? I already know the Art of Healing and would like to further my studies in Scrolls and Potion crafting. If anyone would like to teach me...I am willing to pay.

I can teach Earth magics... we can talk about price...

My Dove, I will teach you to read scrolls and if we have time I will teach you the first circle of celestial Magics. Though Jehan is far far better then I am at actually casting from memory, I can read scrolls just fine.

Bart

Thank you kindly, Bart! I only need to know the first level, anyways. Is just crucial that I know how to read scrolls and can do some Earth magics. I hear potion brewing requires it.

I can teach you the Earth magic you require, and potion brewing. No cost for you my friend.

May the dead stay dead in your path.
Arkade Prince

Thank you kindly Arkade! May I ask to what extent you know Earth magics? Mayhap I would like to learn higher.

Not to disrupt school-days, for I've always thought knowledge was the only goal worth striving for, but one doesn't need to cast Earth Magics to brew potions, one just needs an Earth Spell-book with the proper magical incantations. Now, you needs must be able to understand that mystical scritching, so a grounding in battle-field triage and some higher discourse in the ways of the bodily humours are important, but actually casting the spell is uneccesary. Of course, don't let that discourage you from learning the arcane arts as I'm sure both Arkade Prince and Bart would be exquisite tutors and the world can always use more magic-fingers.

Dramthin Hartsboon
Simple Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Is true enough. But I would I knew all that I would need to better understand the works of what I am making. I do nye need another lab accident! I would I had my eyebrows for this coming market day!

Like the time Rezzik turn Elle's hair pink.... or red.... orange....

Back