I need a bit of help delivering a message.

Lurin

Duke
Good people of...Horizon is it?

I'm sorry to disturb people publicly but I have a message that I have been couriered to deliver that I cannot find it's intended recipient. While I have confirmed this message is not meant to be private, at least as far as the contract I received goes, and have not been able to determine it's intended recipient.

It seems this has past through the hands of a number of people, starting with a private courier who frankly could not be considered skilled nor known I would expect given his lack of understanding of extremely basic handling of such matters. The origin is only listed as "The Secluded North" Which means nothing considering north is a relative position. More frustrating is the intended recipient according to the form is "Great Feast Hunting Guides" which maddeningly does not exist either as a group, business, building nor anything else in any record book I can find.

Since I pride myself on delivering every message, and in this situation cannot do so directly. I believe to the best of my knowledge the client in this case values delivery over discretion I have decided to share the message here. If you are the intended recipient or can confirm that they have received the message I would be very grateful so I can log this message as delivered as intended as I have already spent far more of my time than the half silver I was paid for the "last leg" of delivery I received.

At this point it is a matter of business ethics and reputation that I get this message to it's intended destination and I will not allow any message to fail in delivery without making every possible effort.

Message Reads

Line One - My thanks again for previous engagements,
Line Two - Due to shifting Circumstances will be unable to fulfill future plans with your company
Line Three - Please close my account as of Friday, on the 15th Day of the fourth month 1516.
Line Four - Fond Wishes and Regrets for change in circumstances
Line Five - Feathers.

End of Message.

So, that's all I have please if you can assist in confirming delivery of this message, I will gladly reward you with one standard delivery, minus any potential up-charges for service additions or enhanced delivery speed, as thanks.

Ronald Duran,
Destination Duran Delivery, Where your message is our mission.

Mr. Duran,

Thank you for your dutiful efforts to see that this message reaches its final destination. You may now consider your obligation fulfilled.

I regret that my compatriot used such a poor service and added difficulty to what should have been an easy task.

I look forward to making use of your services in the future. I am sure that I will find them more than satisfactory.

--
Ark

Ah thank you Ark!

I'll make a note, should you need a message delivered let me know, as I said I've wave my standard fee, although additional charges may apply.

-Ronald Duran

Back