I need of Merchants

McKane

Greetings,

My name is McKane and I am new to the Horns End/North Pointe area. I am in need of supplies. Could someone please inform me of where i could purchase the following items?

Alchemical Substances - Gasses/elixirs/coatings
Potions -
Scrolls -
Armor - All suit sizes
Weapons - Strengthened/silvered/magical/normal 1 handed edge mainly
There might be more things that i am looking for but i will need to discuss some things with my mates.

I am also interested in purchasing misc magical items of all kinds. (weapons/trinkets/ritual scrolls/etc)

I have coin and possibly some items for trade ... but we can discuss that once i arrive in Horns End.

McKane

Hiya Mckane,

I think mah friends Bart and Elle can help set ya up nicely. Jest let us know what ya need.

Jehan

Just send me a pigeon wit' your order on it and I can make jus' about anyt'ing you need in dhe realm of alchemy and weapons.

My prices depends on what you want to buy and how much. My most popular order being twenty cure light wounds elixers for a gold three silver.

Fortune And Love,

~Doctore Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" Idumea DagonGaddi
Ambassadore of Salamis
Great Master Alchemist and Guildsister of the HEART Royal Alchemist Guild of Valdanis
Blacksmith Extraordinaire

I can brew for you some potions if need be. Send me a pigeon of what you may need, my prices are more than fare. May I ask were you hale from?

Myself and my friends travel around quite a bit and never really stay in one spot for very long. But it would seem we will be calling Horns End our home. That is why we are looking to stock up on some of the basic supplies. I will send you a list of what we require as soon as i have it all together.

Mckane

The CME (Central Mercantile Exchange) has been a mainstay in Horn's End since its founding and we carry supplies of all kinds at reasonable prices.
If there is something that you are specifically looking for, our item aquisition team stands at the ready to serve your needs.
Please send us a pigeon with your needs or requests and we will respond with our current price on the items.

Baley Forge - CME Sales Team

When you need to make a purchase, just C-Me

Young master McKane,

I am surprised no one mentioned my name. I am Bob the Blacksmith, I can get you everything you need in one stop. I do scrolls, potions, alchemy, armor/weapons, traps and I play with formal magics as well. Please feel free to send me a pigeon and I can give you a quote, this way you know who offers the best deals.

Many blessings,
BtB

Back