I shall see you in Port Reliance

HalveElven

Greetings unto New Acarthia from Amberion, Sr Lorekeeper and acting Savant of the New Acarthian Loremasters Guild.

I have begun hearing scraps of rumors and pieces of stories regarding what has transpired as of this last Gather. I must confess that I am very desirous of hearing more. As such I would like to point out that this is a stellar opportunity for those interested in joining the Loremasters Guild. Write down your own experiances or the interview of someone who was there and submit to the Acarthian Times. Remeber to let them know it is on behalf of the Loremasters Guild so I may be notified of your work. For those who are not able to write, they are able to dictate their report to gain entrance to the Loremasters, though to advance further you will be strongly encouraged to learn how to read and write on your own to help facilitate your advancement in the guild.

As an incentive, I have managed to arrange a discount on various products and services with both the Healers Guild and the Mages Guild. To help prevent misrepresentation of the Loremasters I am working on Guild badges and emblems so that all may know you and your rank in the guild.

As I have heard that the Duchy is rallying to the aid of Port Reliance, I will meet youthere!

Your in service
Sr Lorekeeper Amberion Welminster
Acting Savant of the New Acarthia Loremasters Vuild

Sr Lorekeeper,

If we have already written a report for you should we write another? Is further advancement in the guild predicated on additional reports or another measure not as of yet disclosed? Thank you for the clarification and I'll see you in Port Reliance.

-Squire Graham Wolsey of Warchester

While I encourage all Loremasters to share the information they aquire with all, and in the most documentable way possible, the answer to your question is no, Squire Wolsey. There will be other tasks for advancing further in the Loremasters guild.

Back