I think I know the things ya wanted ta know.

Lurin

Duke
I've been looking arounds alot en I think I knows some of the stuff ya wanteds ta here about. I talks with some of them hunters dat was looking at dem mist guys, en some guys that knew burk, en some other things to evens. I hears in da dreamin dat youse guys is gunna be down in dat Rivenside place, piks been der before en ders no way he's gunna go inta dat place alones. He'll ties a red ribbon on da path to a place he knows by der, maybe if jes a couple of yas come it'd be okies, but don't brings to many!

En Mec Grehger don't ferget to bring dat ale stuffs with da shinies, Pik didn't does all dis fer nothin aftah alls!

Pik - Kobold memory getter

Mem'ry Getter Pik,

I would like to meet wit' ya and learn o' what ya know. I will look for da red ribbon on da pat' and seek ya out.

-Hengin

Pik,

I will be sure to look out for your red ribbons around Rivenside. As I stated I will have some ale with me, however, if I feel that you do not have good information, I will not share my ale with you. But, if you are as good a memory getter as you say, I will be more than glad to share what I have with you.

I look forward to our meeting.

McGregor, the honest ale-bringer

Pik,

I must say that I was disappointed that you did not show up in Rivenside, I had made a special brew just for you. If you still would like to exchange memories I would like to meet with you again. I will be traveling to Gaden, and would encourage you to seek me out there.

McGregor

McGregor,

Ders alotta deadly stuff around dese parts, didja see them big lizard things? Scary as anything Pik has ever seens, I'll trys to comes meet youse, where is ya going next, en does you have any informations on one of dem 'Black Companies', someone else wanted ta knows about them, meybe we ken trades memories too as well as some of dat ale stuff.

-Pik

No worries, I was the one who inquired more than a week ago. The information I requested is no longer needed.

-Artinious

Pik,

What do you know about the Totems? I have not money, but, I would be willing to trade services or items for information.

Quetzalli

Back