I win... I win!!!

Balryn

Let's see if anyone can beat my pathetic actions in getting ready for NERO tonight...

1- I realized my packets didn't have a good scent after getting wet, so I decided to use some Febreeze on them. After attaining a nice aroma, I also threw in some fabric softening sheets to make them softer on my hands.

2- I washed my tapestries, even though they have never touched the floor. But once realizing they were too clean, I decided to lock them in a room and smoke them with the proper incense again.

3- I broke down a detailed map of one of the buildings foot by foot, to know whether or not it took 27 traps or 28.

4- I counted my coin, always realizing I have never placed it in one spot in my garage so I can never get an accurate count... just for the sake of being able to set aside stacks of gold.

5- I contemplated assualting someone else's cabin and accessorizing it (as only a gypsy could do). I have the room in my car...

That's a short starter list...

Hope to see everyone Friday.

Barry

I can compete, but if I tell everyone now, it will ruin the surprise and probably escalate the level of the beating I'm going to receive...

um.. i found some new gypsy pants.. i guess that's it. they are much nicer than my funky orange ones, cause those were far too close to the 80's fashion no-no line.
-Carmen

Between last event and this event, I have sewn/altered 10 individual pieces (some of them are pairs). All in the name of getting a better costume.

Counterbalanced my sword for easy swinging.

Procured a new ring.

And have drawn a whole lot of Dark Elves (more on that after the event).

And have drawn a whole lot of Dark Elves (more on that after the event).[/QUOTE said:
I usually do this at events. But I usually quarter them too....

Barry

1. Mass produce NPC weapons (Did you know that it takes 18 inches of core, 16 inches of closed cell, and 4 inches of open cell to make a good dagger length claw?)

2. Packets. soo many packets.

3. 2 swords, 3 bows, 2 sheathes, countless quivers

Back