IBGA For August 2024

Ractor

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
It's that time again! Let us know what your character is up to between markets. If your not sure, you can always choose to help defend the town, help at the Infirmary, or maybe go help hunt for food for the town.

One Major Action and One Upkeep Action for this Cycle.

Please have these in no later then 11:59pm on August 25th.

-Plot

<Cross posting for increased visibility, as it is a possible IBGA action option.>
Posted in Ikari's Hope Market Square (Discord)

"I have become aware of a farming community out in The Great Plains who has been without a Blacksmith of any kind for some time and many community and individual resources have fallen into disrepair, simply broken or otherwise unusable. This community does not have much coin to speak of, as they function partly with barter and trade amongst each other and traveling merchants who might pass by. Though they might be able to spare a small amount, or much more likely - willing to barter their goods in exchange for services rendered.

That in mind, they have a variety of resources that Ikari's Hope could draw benefit, or if you're merchant minded collect some resources you could then trade yourself for your own ends while growing and improving our settlements footprint and identity.

Please let me know if you have the skills and time, and I'll provide you directions to their community through the time spider caves.
-Shen"

All IBGAs have gotten a response at this time. Look forward to seeing everyone who makes it out this weekend.

Back