IBGAs April Edition

Kitaruen

Knight
IBGAs will be due Tuesday April 10th! Any IBGA recieved when we check the email on Wed the 11th will be responded to. Submit via: waysideibgas@gmail.com

Everyone gets a Primary action. This is the meat and potatoes portion.

Anyone who attended the opening one day gets a small secondary action. These should be used to meet with specific NPCs or follow up somethi from the one day. These are concise short actions.

Bonus actions are generated by a handful of sources such as buildings, magic items, ect. If your unsure if you have one ask!

Please list COs as they will aid your tasks and potentially generate extra information!

Please keep in mind COs do not generate additional actions. Only aid actions you are taking.

Please keep in mind COs do not generate additional actions. Only aid actions you are taking.

<grumbles as he removes 14 out of the 15 pages of his IBGA)

any word on these with the event coming up?

Soon! We will post once all have been sent.

Still haven't got one. If it's still in the process no worries just don't want to be forgotten

Jared s

How could someone forget Pyke.

i'm glad i'm not the only one with that paranoia of. "O god. is it me, is it something I said. what if I only dreamed that I sent my Ibga, did I just dream that whole larp thing. who am I, what is life? how did this straitjacket get on me." now I don't have to worry since it lookes like Pyke gets it.

Last edited:
Back