If I wanted a second character...

• Thread starter Deleted member 30620
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30620

Say I wanted a second character to play every no and again, aside from Fox, I know I wouldn't be able to gain build for both characters during an event, but would I be able to blanket that event for my other character?

So for example, I plan on attending this next weekend event as Avisto Fox, but have a character concept for someone I'd want to play in the future as well, would I be able to spend gobs to blanket this October event for this new character, even though as a player I was there, just as someone else?

No. One event per player per time period, this means all of your characters. That is, if you go to a game in the second weekend of June 2015 as Joe the Fighter you cannot buy that event (or an event in another chapter, assuming it takes place during the same weekend) and give that build to Fox, as your player was active on that weekend as Joe the Fighter.

That's what I figured, but I thought I might as well ask. :p

No problem.

What you can do, if you have the goblin stamps, is buy a monthly blanket for your alternate character. Once a month you can get credit for a one day event in your home chapter. Doing that with my fat stacks of NPC GS is allowing my new PC to come in at a higher level, as well as having a nifty magic item to start with.

Note: Monthly Blankets purchased with Goblin Stamps can only be applied to characters with the chapter listed as the Home Chapter. For example, if your character resides in Seattle you can get Monthly Blankets from Seattle, but not for Oregon, for that character. If you have a character in Oregon and another in Seattle you may have your Oregon character receive Oregon Monthly Blankets and your Seattle character may receive Seattle Monthly Blankets.

This is the only exception to the rule that you cannot acquire two different blankets from different sources on different characters for the same time period.

Back