I'm Comin' to Visit!

Gandian Ravenscroft

Knight
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Hi everybody! I'm Silp!

So, I haven't been adventurin' for like almost a yearish, and as much as I like the not-runnin'-around-and-not-havin'-things-try-to-murder-me-all-day-every-day lifestyle, I've been missin' seein' adventurin' folks! I heard that a bunch of adventurers from Wayside went through the Mists to "Erabella" a little while ago, so that seems like a good place to check out on my little "danger vacation," I think!

Is there anythin' in particular I oughta know for visitin' Erabella? I don't really know much about your lands, and I don't wanna go treadin' on any toes by accident! Or, if there are toes people want me to tread on, let me know and I can do that! Like, metaphorically, I mean - I'd be more likely to tread on their ankles, since I don't really like to fight people face to face if I can help it, especially these days since I stopped practicing how to disarm and stun people from the front! Oh, note, people shouldn't tread on my toes, but that one I mean literally, 'cause the toes of my boots are startin' to wear out, so they're kinda vulnerable! You can tread on my metaphorical toes all you want, though! I mean, don't, though, I guess, 'cause metaphorical toe-treadin' is somethin' I shouldn't really encourage, but you do you! Aaaaaanyway, anythin' I should know or anythin' anyone wants my help with?

I'm excited to meet all the new adventurin' people from across the Mists! There's probably a lot of new faces since last time I went north through the Mists! For the people that don't know me, I'm Silp! I'll be the dryad wearin' green and brown and orange with the stumps and elephants and claw marks on him! Like, a claw marks symbol - I'm not hurt or anythin' like that (though if you see me covered in real claw marks and can heal me, that'd be great)! I suck at magic, but I hit things from behind pretty well! Who are you? What do you do?

Oh, is there anyone I can stay with? A ward'd be great, but not really necessary! And does anyone have any Cure Light Wounds potions? I had a couple, but I can't seem to remember where I put them, and I figure it's a good idea to have a couple on me!

See everybody soon!

~ Silp

Lord Silp

I can truly say I am looking forward to meeting you with great pleasure and excitement, I hope that your journey from Wayside to Erabella will be uneventful. When you arrive, you'll notice the Mists are a bit different ... constricting almost. Push through and you'll find yourself in a silver chamber - almost a temple - with guards from the Freedom Coalition. You will be in Tilmere, the capital of Erabella. Welcome! You will be brought to our camp where you will need an established adventurer to vouch for your identity. Your colors - green and brown and orange - will not raise any suspicions but I would suggest to you NOT to wear any purple as it is the color of our enemies the Royalists. Erabella is in the midst of a civil war, perhaps Zen or another of our history enthusiasts can elaborate.

Oh, and if you have one, bring a silvered weapon. There are rumors of a werewolf pack close by.

Zihr of House Husky
Squire to Baron Marciano Gibbs of the Eastern Territories

Last edited:
Hi Squire Zihr! It'll be nice to meet you!

You don't need to call me Lord Silp - just Silp is more than fine! People always tend to treat me different once they know I'm a Lord, and I like people to treat me like Silp rather than Lord Silp! We're gonna be a really long ways from my lands anyway!

All the clothes I have aren't purple, so it sounds like I should be good! Civil wars are no good, though - Wayside had one when I first started adventurin', and it was an absolute mess! I'm happy to help in any good way I can!

Uh, I don't have a silvered weapon, and honestly, I don't ever really plan on havin' one either 'cause they're kinda gross! I'm also not super excited to come through the Mists right into some whole room covered in silver, 'cause that sounds like it's also gonna be super gross! Oh well, hopefully I can get in there and get out of there pretty quick!

~ Silp

Back