I'm sorry

Lurin

Duke
I don't think I'm going to be able to make it back to town in time for the next gathering. It's not that I don't want to be there, it's just I finally left Asyl and I promised Lanna that I'd bring her some Scrolls in Barran this week and I don't think I can make it back from Barran all the way to Hopes Reach by then. I probably should have thought about that before I started making promises and stuff, but I'm really not used to traveling like this and I didn't think about other places I should be or ...I'm just sorry, I hope nobody was depending on anything being made that they really needed. Um if you really did need me to make something and I'm not there, I guess you could try to buy it maybe and I could pay you back? Fern will probably loan you a few gold if you don't have any if you tell him I'll pay him when I get back, or if I don't make it back for some reason he could probably have the box with the things I hid I didn't want to take with. I think Fern knows where you can buy lots of things, or maybe Squire Gryphon could help?

Anyways, I know this is usually am asking for orders and I didn't really realize that I won't be able to make it until today while packing and I'm really, really sorry I can't make it out. I promise I'll make it to the next gathering, honest!

-Jehyu

Jehyu,

Do not worry - your safe travel is more important. We will handle the needs or make do with what we can until your arrival. With that said, I heard rumors of carrot cake in Shademarch, but if I get there before you....

Back