IMPORTANT: A New Name

Eldandiril

Scout
Chicago Staff
Greetings,

Last market gathering, Sera Fallingstar and I had been given the task of re naming our town. Since Briar Pass is the name of the Duchy our little home has been referred to as "Encampment 42" and the authority has asked that we come up with something that they can call it. If a conclusion is not made on the name of our town, it will remain "Encampment 42". We are looking for suggestions so we may then move forward with the naming process and resolve it soon.

Some examples given so far:

Thorn Grove
Rain Ville
Jara's Hope

They have asked us to think of things other than Briar Pass since now it is the name of the land.

I look forward to hearing your suggestions and creative feedback and please don't be afraid to give reasons why you think your name is ideal.

If you have a suggestion but do not want to post it publicly contact me in Private and I will add it to our list of names anonymously.

Thank you,

Sera Zanabanath

Good people,

Please keep in mind that this will need to be resolved in a weeks time. If there are suggestions I ask you to indulge or either we will remain "encampment 42" or the naming will be left up to Sera Fallingstar and I.

Thank you,

Sera Zanabanath

Members of the community,

I am going to be submitting a new name soon, if there are any suggestions on what would be a good name for the area formerly known as Briar Pass please let me know.

Sera Eldandiril Zanabanath

How about

Thorn's Veil
or
Thicket Gorge
or
Thicket Veil

Foss

Thank you for the suggestions Foss, these will be considered.

Anyone else?

Sera Zanabanath

Perhaps these might be appropriate for the venue...

Dire Dungeon of Death
Sword Quarter
Rancid Chaotic Lair of Winter
Emerald Tunnels of Lost Souls
Vicious Lawful Chamber of Chaos
Lost Rainforest of Random Encounters
Tears of Fate
The Feeding Grounds
Where Others Fear to Tread

but for me, it's
Vacation Home in a Plane closely aligned with Water

-Gnot