Important March Tavern Information!

Lillyfur

Hello all! We finally defeated the blight, whoo! To celebrate, we're putting together a feast for Saturday evening. A big portion will be provided by the meal plan, but we're also looking for community involvement to help make this a fun celebration. In the style of a potluck, PCs and NPCs alike are welcome to bring food, drinks, and desserts that will make this an event to remember. In order to keep from ending up with overlapping food, I'm going to be updating this post with any new items people are bringing. To compensate for this huge meal, we'll be having an early breakfast and light lunch so that we can expand our budget for the feast. Unfortunately we'll be using the kitchen to cook for the meal plan, so any food you sign up for must be made in advance. Please comment below or message me on discord to sign up to bring something!

Feast Menu as of 3/12:

Main Courses
Turkey
Salmon
Roast

Sides
Bread Sticks
Roast veggies
Beet soup
Raw Veggies
Fruit

Desserts
Bluebake Waffles
Assorted Pies
Rice Pudding
Hot Cross Buns

Drinks
Sweet Tea
Cider
Lemonade
Elvish Wine

In addition to the food, we'd love to see people bring entertainment! Games, music, dances, anything you'd like to bring would add to the event! Don't worry about skill level, we're here to have fun and celebrate, and we'd love to see lots of people come and perform!

Last edited:
Since Im traveling I wont be able to cook anything, but I will pick up some fruit and snacks from the store.

Back