IMPORTANT: New Site Announcement!

liren

Hi all!

I am excited to announce that for our upcoming game (August 17th-19th), we will be at a new site! We will be using Enchanted Hills Retreat located outside of Napa. Here are the necessary details for this game:

Camp:
Enchanted Hills Retreat
3410 Mt. Veeder Rd. Napa, CA 94558

Arrival Time:
Please do not start arriving earlier than 3:30pm. When you arrive, please find myself, Erin, or plot and we will show you where you will be sleeping. We will be allowed to drive down to our campsite to unload, however please unload quickly and then move your car to the parking lot.

Meals:
Our host will be providing breakfast and dinner on Saturday and pastries on Sunday morning. Please bring your own cold lunch for Saturday. We will have access to plenty of fridge space to store food, but we will not have access to a stove for cooking this event. If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. If you have any dietary restrictions, please let me know ASAP so I can get that information to our site.

Sleeping Arrangements/Facilities:
We will have 6 bungalows that sleep 8 people each. If you would like to reserve a cabin for your group, please reach out to myself or Erin and we will have a cabin reserved. For this event, we will have access to 4 outdoor showers. There are plenty of restroom facilities that will be usable by players. We request that you do not leave personal affects in the restrooms at this time. We will have quiet hours from 10:00pm to 6:00am. Please keep all noises to a reasonable level during these times. If you have any needs, please reach out to so we can accommodate them.

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.

Anthea Tuley
General Manager
Alliance San Francisco

Slight update: if you have already pre-registered, please reach out to me ASAP if you would like to request a cabin space for yourself or for your group. If you have not already pre-registered, please include that request in your pre-reg as usual. As always, requests will be first pre-regged, first served except for medical needs, which have priority. But there will be plenty of room, and tent camping is also an option for those who prefer it.

Additional clarification: Cast and Crew have their own cabin space already set aside.

Back