Important Safety Bulletin

Good People of Hope's Reach and Surrounding Areas,

I need to announce to all of you that Captain Greknar, the local garrison commander departed late in the night, or early in the morning depending on how you want to look at it. Whatever it is they were doing, they didnt tell us and they didnt tell us they were leaving either. I woke up this morning and they were all gone, officers, soldiers on the wall, patols, gone. They've left no one on the walls and pulled all patrols back out of our area. This means that Hope's Reach is again free to accept visitors but without a say in who's welcome.

While scouting near Inspiration Point I saw two of the lesser corrupts, probably scouts, well beyond the front line and scurrying ahead. This means the corrupt are moving fast this spring and retaking ground with alacrity.

What this means for all of us:
At this time, I urge all residents not to panic, pack up your belongings and head for town centers, larger buildings, and higher ground constructions. Shutter those buildings and the militia will defend you. If your near the Kilner Mine and can't reach elsewhere, I urge you to go there as the miners have been instructed to prepare defenses.

Members of the Militia are to report to their pre appointed duty stations, take up arms, remember your training and know the Guardians and the other adventurers will be there soon.

Adventurers,
These folks are seriously going to need some help right now. Whatever we did last year, it sure seems to have upset these buggers and we need to get ahead of the lines before the main host smashes into us. Hurry up, please.

The Roost is still standing, if not a bit worse for wear, and the other buildings surrounding it are also cleared for you guys. I'd make it if I could but duties have me elsewhere on this one, I'll be helping defend stragglers and getting the message out. I doubt I'll get much sleep these next few nights and I doubt its going to be any better for any of us.

McGregor-I'll make sure the larder is stocked up to feed everyone, and get some of your apprentices to clean up as best as they can... I'm leaving a few militia there until adventurers reach town to defend them. At some point, make sure you get some supplies over to the

Gabriel -I need you to go to the Kilner mine and ensure the safety of the folks holling up there. Its important that we guard them from further harm but its also important if they dropped the main mine shaft that you get them out of there. No doubt you'll encounter some resistance so take some others with you.-

Its going to be a long few months before the respite, but together, in strengh of arms and force of character, we can and will endure the months ahead.

I'll see you all at the fire.

Fern Woods
Sheriff of Hope's Reach

We've got a couple of militia members at my place, and a good storehouse they've been building up in the cellar, if you are a neighbor nearby this might be a good place to come. we'll bunker down the best we can until help arrives again.

- Hapen Julian

Fern.
If help is needed i will do what i can.
I will be there soon.
I am not a great warrior and can't turn the tide of battle.
But if you need to be healed i will be there at your side.
See you soon.
Crow.

Crow,

You are a badass warrior, despite what you think. I wish I could help you with this one. Just listen to the Guardians and fight well... and remember, your part is just as important as any of ours.

Your a great healer and a brave guy.

Fern

I'm wondering if there is a trapsmith that might be able to help me install a trap I have around my
encampment. As this is not an area of expertise for me I could use the help.
-lok of harbors far, captain

This is Guildmaster Greoni ,Sheriff Fern, I will have a team ready to go to the mine as soon as we are able to. Currently we are making our way through the mists and to the falcon's roost with all haste.
As for you Lok, i could see myself trapping your tent for a small fee, but that can be talked about after the corrupt are reminded why the leader's of this land are called Guardians.
~Guildmaster Gabriel Di'Greoni

Sounds good. Thanks much sir. Seek me out whenever you have the time.
-Lok of Harbors Far, Captain

Gabriel.
I know stealth and speed are a must in your group.
I am neither stealthy or speedy.
But if you need a healer i will go with you.
See you soon.
Crow.
P.S
Lok of harbors far.
I can personally atest to Gabriels trap making.
He is a fine trap maker.

I am at the Mine with a few others, we certainly could use the healing.

Asa

When I heard about the Captain leaving his post, I assembled my people as quickly as possible. We are within a day's travel directly west now of Hope's Reach and are taking our first rest since two days ago. I estimate our arrival a few hours after the sun sets.

Lady Siobhoan Grey

Crow, you are as good shadow as any, don't discount yourself so much ^_^, plus the heals is going to be most needed, and wonko, you are welcome along too. I would like to keep this group small to medium sized as not to draw out too many fighters from the tavern. So 3-4 more people and the team should be sent. The key point is that if you wish to go you must be able to leave for the mine as soon as we have the chance, time is of the essence.
~guildmaster Gabriel Di'Greoni

In this case, Gabriel Di'Greoni is falsely claiming a title he has no legal right to. Records show he has not filed the correct paperwork to start a guild house, nor does his small band of new alchemists yet hit a numbers marker near claiming more than one minor guild house, let alone expanding to chapters, one of the many requirements to be legally titled a guildsmaster. I have spoken of this matter to him already, and expect to either see a retraction of intentions to begin a minor guild house or paperwork properly filed to begin the process to start one.

Lady Siobhoan Grey
Noble of House Grey
Guildless Mistress of Alchemy and Earthen Magics

Really, wot does it ma'er wot someone calls 'imself? I don' see any reason ta get ones knickers in a twist just over a silly lit'le thing like a ti'le. So wot if he hasn' filed the paperwork yet. By rights I should be able to call m'self any name I so choose. It's all just manmade words either way.

Oh, an' I 'ad a friend consul' a book on words for me. She said a guild is, an' I quote, "an association of people with similar interests or pursuits." By that definition Gabriel does indeed 'ave a guild.

Back