Important Sept 4th-6th Event Info

Event to be held at Camp Grielick, however, due to Out-of-Game and In-Game plot considerations several modifications to our normal set up are as follows.

Site set up
We have been given permission from the Camp Director to downsize our needs of buildings for this event. Taht means, if we do not seem to be having the number to warrant it, we will not be using Gordon Farrow (sp?) building for NPC camp. In that case, we will be using the two cabins (the Guild Row) as the NPC camp and NPC sleeping area.

Food/Tavern
There will be no normal tavern served at this event, it is a bring your own grub.
We will still be providing food for the NPC's (one of the usual benefits of NPC'n).

However, I am volunteering to bring hot dogs to fork over the fire and a couple of other things as my back up PC character for those who are in need (for in-game coin of course :D )

If anyone else wishes to bring food to sell (bear in mind that you have to bring your own cooking equipment), that is OK to, please make sure to post it here.

Plot/Runners
This event is plot directed by Derrek K and Beverly B (also serving as runners), Matt B (me) serving as back up runner, plot support and NPC.

Come on out and support these creative plot people.

Stay tuned for updates as we get closer to the event

Matt

Back