Imrie

Ithica

Adept
Adventurers, friends, and Nobles,
I wanted to take the time to thank you for allowing me and my men to lend aid on your assault over the winter. It was truly my honor and privilege to fight shoulder to shoulder with you, some for the first time, some for the first time in a long time. Please forgive my absence this past gathering and I look forward to sharing a drink and good company with you all at the next.

-Commander Ithica

Ithica,

I cannot thank you and your men enough for what you've done for both our lands and our people. Without your help I doubt we would have been able to make nearly as much progress as we have so far.

Next time our paths meet I will buy you that drink.

~Azureith

Commander,

It was an honor fighting alongside you as well. My sword arm and I both look forward to your presence in the Hollow, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Until then, stay well.

-Sun-Li Yin
Keeper of the Vigil

Ithica,

I look forward to seeing you again. I'm buying your men drinks. All of them.

- Sevaria

Ria,

A word of caution, Ithica's men drank a month's supply of spirits on two of my galleons, in four days.

The hollow does not have that much booze.

Lord Galloway

my lord,

it may not have that much booze now,
but that only means who ever is in charge of making it had better start working on it now.

Ithica, it was an honor once again, as it always is to fight along side you and your men.

-avalon

Thank you for your kind words and offers of drink my friends, I look forward to it.

Lord Galloway, please allow me to compensate you for any boundaries my men might of crossed. I apologize, i gave them a bit of lee-way if you would, on our journey back after such a hard fought battle. Know they trained hours upon hours per day for months for such this occasions, the R & R was good for them and well earned. And we thank you for your accommodations and hospitality upon your fine vessel of the seas.

-Ithica

Commander,

If the price of recovered land is some barrels of booze, I'm sure Her Majesty will gladly pay it.

Considered it covered.

Lord Galloway

Commander Ithica,

As always, it was an honor to fight next to you. It was a long, hard-fought battle, but we did it.

As one of your men so aptly said,
"Chicks dig scars" - which means all of us just stepped up one notch in hotness,
~Alyssa Darksnow
Amani Healer, Arkelian Hunt
Order of Light Initiate, Royal Arcanum Apprentice

Back