In Memoriam

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Citizens of Briar Pass,
I would like to invite you to remember those who we have lost. I will as of this coming market day bring a small portable memorial. If you have lost anyone and wish for them to be remembered please bring a small token that reminds you of that person. The memorial will be bought with me each market day; I will have it housed inside of the cabin in which I stay.
The following are those which I already have a token for and will be remembered.
• Togashin Zanabanth
• Regent Chief Effram Rockfist
• Sheriff Solomon
• Hanzo
• Blue Bell
• Brocktone
• Rivous

Many Thanks,
Mistress FallingStar of Mushroon Hallow

Mara Glenbeck. She will be very much missed as well.
Jaelin, a woman of dhe blood who died dhis market day in Zarden. She must be honored as well.

All you need is bring a small token. They were kind women and they will be missed.

Liddia FallingStar
Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

......what?

......did you jus'.....what?!

No....d'at can' be true. Not Jaelin... not.. what?!

*wracking sobs*

I would also like to honor mi opa who helped us. Temeni Samos...if I am nye dhere, I hope him is still honored as well.

Some memories need no monument. Honor the dead in deed and thought, not in sorrow.

-Shin

Redand Black

Well spoken, Shin.

Shin,
I choose to hounor thier memories. This is not out of sorrow, for me personally I have know far to many great men and women who have lost thier lives. And I know that many others have also lost those whom they loved. I think that a place for us to gather to remember why we do what we do would be good. Believe me not a market day passes that I do not think of thier leadership and how my actions as thier student reflects on the both of us. As of late, Shin, I would have not brought them honour. My goal is to make this memorial a place of healing and serenity.
Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Back