In need of a little assistance

Mathis

Scholar
Greetings all-

A number of travelers including myself are headed through the mists from the south. I was wondering if anyone has access to a limited circle of power scroll and if so could I please borrow it, if it can be spellcrafted.
We're thinking that building a tent city will be easier than finding rooms within your camp and want to set a little bit of protection up around our camp.

If you've got a scroll and it can't be spellcrafted please let me know as well, as that means people are going to need to memorize more wards

See you this weekend, travel safe

Mathis

Mathis we will have one available for ya. Seek out me or Bob when you get in town and we will get you set up.

TadRon

Where are we bunkin up? I know things are a bit different there even though da camp we had last year wuz shappend a whole lot like da one we use in North Pointe. ah tinks its cuz we adventurers like ta set it up like a little piece o home.

I wuz wondering if ya guys could scout out a bunkhouse fur us and keep it safe till we arrive later in da night. I'd be happy ta share with folks who need housing or a ward. I'm pretty fond of da one thats behind da tavern mahself but am not dat picky so long as its got a bunk, a roof, and a hot stove right?

I'l see ya all up there in a while.

Jehan

If a circle were spell craftable, could two casters spell craft off the same scroll?

I do not have one in front of me.

Bob

You can spellcraft off of the Limited Circle of Power scroll, but it cannot be bigger than a single caster circle (i.e. 6" radius).

Could Mathis spell craft a 6 foot circle and then I spell craft another 6 foot circle??? Could Mathis spell craft 15 circles??? and then let me spell craft off the same scroll?

Many thanks,
Bob

Yes to all of that, as long as none of the circles violate any of the rules for single circles of power and enough components are snapped.

Ahh, well if the circle created can't be larger than a single casting of a circle then it doesn't really help us with our situation. I might still make a small one but it is much less appealing than my original idea.

See you this weekend.

Mathis

If nuff of ya get tagether at da same time ya kin make a bigger circle no? I kin loan an earth circle ta da cause.

Jehan

Jehan-

That was the original plan and I'm still going to try and make it work. However if Tieran is correct and the scroll will not allow such a large circle to be spellcrafted then I'll have to find another option. I don't have a copy of the scroll to consult so I'm just going to wait and see. If we do make the circle I'll keep you in mind.

Mathis

No problem Mathis...I looked at mah circle from another land and Tieran is right as usual... if celestial circles are da same as earth ya cant spellcraft em tagether like dat. I tink ya were tinking of what ya kin do wit battle magic circles ta like dfm a warded building, or make a big circle fur lotsa people but ya kant do it with spellcrafting.

On da oder hand I tink I gotta solution :) lemme see if sumething kin be worked out for ya otherwise I know a guy. :p

Jeh

Back