In need of directions

squeegee

Scholar
I have long been sedentary in my current local and find myself seeking a change of scenery. I think that I shall attend the gathering of your townsfolk on the 27th of this month. I will be around and willing to share a good story or perhaps some information. I might also be persuaded to go out amongst the creepy crawlies and perhaps banish some muckety mucks. If anyone would like use of any of my services for anything on that particular day let me know. I realize that this is short notice for a trip like this but I like to wander and it’s my prerogative to wander about.

Arkimedies MoonStar,
First scribe to the reagent Fallingstar of the province of Briar Pass,
Liberator of the WOE,
Keeper of eldritch knowledge,
Battler of vampire,
Slayer of trolls,
Bane of necromancy,
Walks in the light,
And coming to a town near you

Arkimedies, my good man! It's wonderful to hear that you will be traversing the Mists to the Sheltered Lands! As per any of your services, I recall you being quite the Celestial spell slinger, and I am very interested some rudimentary Celestial knowledge, if you are willing to teach me.

I'll make sure to bring your candy,
~ Gandian Ravenscroft

Ah my elf with the sweets. I am quite fond of your company seeing as how it comes with candy and all... I hope to see you on the marrow. Surely you have some trouble that you need help with.

Ark

Back
Top Bottom