In need of supplies

Davion

Scholar
Colorado Staff
Greetings my fellow adventurers and townsfolk,
Recently, I traveled to Wayside, which seems to be a very dangerous land. While there, we were accosted by exploding elementals, liches and ghouls, and some terrifying werewolves. Unfortunately, attempting to fend off the latter, I depleted nearly my entire alchemical reserves. Finding myself nearly out of supplies, I extend an offer to buy any alchemical gas globes, whatever they are, at 20% over production. I will also buy any other alchemy or earth potions for 10% over production.
With gratitude,
Hunter Davion

Young Master Hunter,

You know my rates, they are 50% over cost. I know this seems high, but you will find that it is very fair. Just let me know what you need and you will have it. You are a good man. I am willing to make some concessions based on your help with Maxwell this last market day. Please contact me privately with and order and I will let you know what I can do. It will be much the same as the order I got to Thorador.

Many blessings,
BtB

For what its worth, for Bob to offer regular production goods at only 50% over production cost is a very good offer. Normal market value for most production items is 100% over their production cost. You probably won't find a better offer than what Bob is making you. Good luck! My regards to a fellow merchant Bob.

-Taloc,
Treasurer of Forest Edge

Back