In need of weapon building stuff

Zane

I am new to the area and I have been very unsuccessful in finding proper weapon building materials. Is there anyone that can bring a small supply for a 2 handed weapon? I will pay you back in full for the service of course. Please help a fellow Nero junky out...

Thank you much

Travis
248-767-8260

I could bring you supplies, or, if you don't mind fnoodle, I can make you a two-hander pre-event.

That would be most kind but I have been away from Nero for a while and it pains me as is that I can't find the stuff to make a weapon with in the first place. Thank you in advance. By the way... what is fnoodle?

Travis

Fun noodle... pool noodle... I can make you a two hander with a kitespar core and fun noodle padding. I've got some fun noodle left over (stocked up over the summer).

Where abouts did you move to? I might be able to locate you some stores for supplies.

Oh, and I have purple duct tape.

Diera said:
Fun noodle... pool noodle... I can make you a two hander with a kitespar core and fun noodle padding. I've got some fun noodle left over (stocked up over the summer).

Where abouts did you move to? I might be able to locate you some stores for supplies.

Oh, and I have purple duct tape.

If people want, I can bring up insulation and bamboo for core when I come up in January.

Weapon Specs

Zane said:
I am new to the area and I have been very unsuccessful in finding proper weapon building materials. Is there anyone that can bring a small supply for a 2 handed weapon? I will pay you back in full for the service of course. Please help a fellow Nero junky out...

Thank you much

Travis
248-767-8260

What kind of two handed weapon are you looking for? Sword, polearm????
I will bring 1 length of kitesbar, foam padding (Not Noodle), and duct tape (black, silver and yellow) along with some cloth tape for the grip. Let's not forget the foam for the tips either. Look me up...Evad (aka: Kelly)

Huh never head of that. Well I am looking to make a two handed sword. I live out of the U District in Seattle. Personally I need some weight in my weapons so I am looking for cpvc or pvc pipe and good old fashioned, heavy as hell, colored duct tape (black most importantly). Problem is everywhere I go I only find that too thin closed cell padding and the ultra small rolls of tape.

If you could point me in the right direction to look I would be most grateful. If I can't find anything I will take whatever anyone can supply at the event.

Thanks for being kind to the new guy :)

Travis

Usually Home depot or Lowes....Not really familiar with the U district. If you want PVC I can get it or may have it. 1/2 inch or 3/4??? Schedule 40 or schedule 80??? I'll bring the necessary foam for which ever. If you wish to venture out on your own go to Fred Meyer for the duct tape. Heavy weapons are good if you are a PC. NPC's don't mind getting hit hard. (That's what we are here for) :D

Let me know what you need...everything is on the way anyway.

Thank you Evad, for this moment in history.... you are my god. See you soon enough!

Travis

ps if you want to get ahold of me quicker my AIM is DieTrying37
half the time I am bored at my comp so I am always up for a nero chat

Back