In reguards to Guildmaster Qiu Jun-Wu

KeelyBrenna

To All;

PLEASE BE AWARE; as of this writing Guildmaster Qiu Jun-wu was last known to be enslaved to a monstrous creature known as the Oni in the lands of Badrils Rest. Until further notice, I would show caution in any approach towards him as we are not sure exactly what his instructions were. This means that at least four greater earth circles in Laerthan are compromised, including the Hollows. If anyone sees him in the Hollow, please let me know right away, and I would suggest letting the nobles know as well. Any questions please feel free to send me a private missive. If anyone has any better details that was in Badril's Rest, I encourage you to share them as well - this is all that I know at this time.

With Sincerity
~Guildmistress Keely Quinn Brenna-Erinelanath
Chiram's Hollow Healers Guild

Ahh Santet, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel.

~Z~

Santet,

None, as of Sunday night when I left.

To everyone in Chiram's Hollow and the rest of Eire. Please consider him as an armed and dangerous threat and know that he is not currently acting under his own will. Please be aware that he is a genuine threat and he should be treated as such, if at all possible please take him into custody ALIVE.

Regardless of past differences or current disagreements it's important to remember how many of the few circles left in our lands he has access to. In regards to his capture and keeping him alive I plead with you to consider this a matter of public safety and security. I am not asking you to pardon past actions or ignore any dishonor he may have caused anyone, I only ask that you consider what he could provide our enemies.

I am not looking to start or fuel arguments so please take this message in faith that I write it with a deep respect for all of it's intended readers.

I am doing my best in to make sure Imirie is secure and aware of his condition, I will try to be in the Hollow this Friday.

~Guardsman Azureith D'Hara~

Santet,

He not kill any of The Hunters. There were a few of us who were enslaved by the Oni, me included, but we got antidotes. He almost got me to kill Tetsu and Geebous while they was sleepin but everybody showed up and caught me. This Oni a very powerful creature and really could have done a lot of damage to the town without Geebous in the golem being able to resist the Vampire Charms this guy had. He has a lot, like ALL of them.

Ona

Back