In Remembrance of Nathaniel Moroe

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
It is with heavy heart that I must inform the citizens of Gavaria of the passing of one of our oldest, wisest and kindest citizens, The Archivist Nathaniel Moroe, Court Wizard of Atish.

Nathaniel Moroe died this morning from complications due to old age and exhaustion. Per tradition, The Speaker of the Dead will be performing his Spirit Farewell for those who knew and were closest to him.

Per his wishes, he has requested to open up any questions specifically to his friends and adventurers upon Atupal should they attend the ceremony in July.

For those not familiar with his life, Nathaniel is one of a handful of living individuals to have survived the Calamities that decimated the known world. He was one of the first travelers my ancestor King Arctan Gavar met on the journey through the Red Wastes.

Apart from his vast knowledge and ability to record knowledge and describe events Nathaniel also created the Hindsight Ritual, allowing a dream-like state combining a Vision and Lore to relive past events around a particular object.

It was a devastating loss for the Kingdom, and at this time the title of Court Wizard of Atish will remain Vacant until such a time a replacement can be found to assist Countess Thorn and the Duchy of Atish.

-Kingsley Rutherford, Royal Scribe, on behalf of Queen Pavia Gavar

In a more private request during his Remembrance Ceremony Nathaniel permitted me to perform a “Talk With the Dead” spellcraft this next market. It allows for a single question to be asked every so often, regardless if a Spirit Farewell has been performed. I think I can tap further to allow a few more questions.
I will be in Sunday morning during breakfast to perform this request.

- Veronica, Royal Court Healer

Veronica Silver,

I am so sorry to hear of his passing. I had great respect for Archivist Moroe and I regret that I did not know him better. As a citizen of Atish and a member of the adventuring community, I will endeavor to be present for the spell crafting of the Talk With the Dead ritual.

Yours in mourning,
Korē Morleth, Cupbearer of Stalwood

In a more private request during his Remembrance Ceremony Nathaniel permitted me to perform a “Talk With the Dead” spellcraft this next market. It allows for a single question to be asked every so often, regardless if a Spirit Farewell has been performed. I think I can tap further to allow a few more questions.
I will be in Sunday morning during breakfast to perform this request.

- Veronica, Royal Court Healer
My heart weighs heavy with this news. Nathaniel touched so many lives mine included. He was one of the first persons i met from Gavaria and help set me on a path where i truly feel a purpose. If able, I wish to join you Sunday morning and pay the upmost respects.

Back