In Search of a Spirit Link or Lock, Among Other Things

Ragnarok

Rogue
Alliance Rules
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Greetings to the denizens of Prademar,

My name is Beryl, and at the end of the next month I intend to travel to the land of my birth. I intend to cast some rituals for myself but am missing a few key ingredients, chiefly a Spirit Link or Spirit Lock scroll, which needen't produce an effect that will travel easily. I am additionally interested in any stores of reagents tied to the lands of Prademar. Beyond that specific request, I also buy and sell ritual scrolls, magic items, and other things of a mystical nature. If you are interested in buying or selling, please feel free to reach out to me to negotiate. Lastly, while I do not desire to step on any local toes, I would be remiss if I did not mention my exceptional skill as a ritual caster. I will make an additional announcement in that regard closer to the gathering but I wished to mention it now in case there are any early seekers of my ritual magic. Thank you for your time, and I will see you all at the end of the next month.

-Beryl M.R.

I believe I may have a spirit lock scroll that I may be willing to trade. Let me check my stores.

-Binar

Back