In search of.

To whoever may listen,

I am in search of two ritual scrolls.

The first is a Rendered Improved ritual. I have a suit of armor that I am finishing that I would like to make more... permanent.

The second is a Vision. I am still searching for one, and if you have one you may be willing to part with, I would like to speak with you.

If you have either of these, please contact me at my forge, and I would be willing to negotiate the details with you.

Thank you.

-In Honor,
Darius "Trollsbane" Silver,
Defender

Do the scrolls have to be from the Deadlands, or would a scroll from another land suffice?

May your days be filled with Shadows.
~Morai

Morai,

I would prefer they both be of this land. The vision in particular NEEDS to be. But I do not willingly travel to other lands, thus limiting my ability to make use of said scrolls.

Please contact me if you have any from the Deadlands.

Thank you.

-In Honor,
Darius "Trollsbane" Silver
Defender

Darius,

If you need a caster for the Render Improved, I can offer multiple references to my casting of this ritual. Also, if you are able to come across this scroll from another land, I can take the armor you wish to you Rendered and cast it for you. This is of course assuming the mists are willing to allow me to travel to those lands. Some day I should tell you about the idea Ulthoc and I had regarding the ultimate forge of unbreakable/magical weapons and armor.

~Sun~

Should you find a Vision ritual scroll I would be honored to cast it for you.
-Lorgwut

Sun and Lorgwut,

Thank you both for your offers of your services. I greatly appreciate them.

Sun, I would like to speak with you about the casting of the rendering. I have a few questions about how the ritual works, and a ... request, I suppose. Come see me at my forge, and we can discuss the matter further.

Again, thank you both for the offer. It is good to know that I will find no lack of caster should I accomplish my searches.

Until then.

-In Honor,
Darius

Back