In Service.....

As soldiers and adventurers gather this coming week-end in Fairdale to risk their lives in defense of our realm, I wish offer my gratitude.

There are nobles who expect to be catered to by servants. I, however, believe strongly that it is the nobles who should be the servants of the people. Therefore, I will be assisting the kitchen staff of the Black Stag Tavern as meals are served to the dedicated citizens of Ashbury.

There will be many to feed and few to serve them, so I am asking for volunteers to assist me in this task. Duties will include little save a small amount of your time and a humble attitude. Let us demonstrate our willingness to work together.

So, who shall join me in serving the good people of Fairdale?

--- Baron Ivan Drake of Blythedale

IvanDrake said:
As soldiers and adventurers gather this coming week-end in Fairdale to risk their lives in defense of our realm, I wish offer my gratitude.

There are nobles who expect to be catered to by servants. I, however, believe strongly that it is the nobles who should be the servants of the people. Therefore, I will be assisting the kitchen staff of the Black Stag Tavern as meals are served to the dedicated citizens of Ashbury.

There will be many to feed and few to serve them, so I am asking for volunteers to assist me in this task. Duties will include little save a small amount of your time and a humble attitude. Let us demonstrate our willingness to work together.

So, who shall join me in serving the good people of Fairdale?

If the Regeant gives his permission, I will be overjoyed to be of assistance and work the Tavern once again.

~Lady Knight Glorianna Wyndancer Nordenn

Your Excellency,

I could not agree more with your ideals and virtues. I would be honored to work beside you, and glad to give my time to fellow adventurers, soldiers and citizens.

Duty, Honor, and Family.

-Gwendara Alanik
Seneschal of the Stormblades

Mylord

I will help out Best I can
I have gaind employment as a barkeep this weekend and will be about the tavern
With such a fine and Noble example set by Mylord how can one not but do what one can to help?

Bowin Morris

Ahh serving the people and scrubbing dishes... sounds like fun. I hope that thoes who don't help serve remember to tip their server well. else they may be stiffing the giver of their much needed life spell or the person willing to help out fending off a stinky rotten undead thingy.

Baron Ivan, in all honesty. If I were able to attend I would be more then willing to help out. Alas I'm kind of stuck where I am at the moment. Never bet a dwarf you can stand still longer then they can tell a story.

Draeflynn

Hey Barron what are you doing trying to muscle in on my business. I have already worked out prices and put together an entire night crew to staff the tavern, and all this was ok'ed by Skifir.
O unless you were talking about the day time??? OOOPPPPS nevermind, but the night shift is mine.

Sir Duffy

Your do have the Night shift but it is my honor to work the day
Im but a poor Sailor and I need the coin

Bowin Morris
Sailor Healer

Landiara,

My primary concern is the breakfasts and the Saturday evening Feast, however, I was unaware that you had assembled a group to work in the tavern. I would be pleased if you could handle the tavern during the evenings, however, someone needs to serve the breakfasts. Perhaps Lady Knight Glorianna and I and the other volunteers can be of assistance at that time.

My Baron Iv....an,

I was too far ahead of you traveling and I am lost...the mist left me in a land in which i do not know and I am scared Sir Ivan. All i see is flat land and not places of homes.....Fire everywhere....if i get out of this alive with out a resurection.....i am going to need a long hard drink!!

The tavern Deal I worked out has me working the grave yard shift starting no earlier than 10 bells at night and going to 3 to 5 bells in the morning me night crewdoesn't work the meals. We just make shure the heros of fairdale can warm up with some good drink and some food during the cold nights.

Pippin,

Where are you? Your starting to make me worry.....

This is why you shouldn't travel alone. Come to Fairdale as soon as you are able.

--- Ivan

Baron Ivan,

I was laid up in a healing hut for a bit on the way back. I had Garathon return without me. I'll be back for May ... and I, uh, met some people...

Laguna Hallik

Back