in the fronthall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mechtofd

Artisan
Mar enters the front hall approaching reception once again "I need to speak with the fatespinner once she's free" he says bluntly "its on a matter I feel only she can be trusted with"

Looking up from her notes she's working on, the cleric looks at you, "I see, and you are who? I'm just asking because we don't usually let anyone walk in and demand to see the Fatespinner."

"right I'm corporal footman mar of the home guard and of parsons breach. As I said I need to speak to the fatespinner about something she's helped me with before" he says a little flustered at having forgotten to introduce himself.

"I see." Looking over at Hal, "Please see if the Fatespinner has time to see a Corporal Mar about a reoccurring problem."

Nodding his head, the boy takes off in a flash.

Looking back at Mar, "Tsk, you Home Guard have to be more careful when off duty."

After a short while Hal comes running back, out of breath her sputters out, "The Fatespinner is busy at the moment dealing with an intruder."

"Oh," looking over at Mar, "If you wish to wait, there's a bench over there. Looks like she could be busy for sometime."

"i'll wait then got nothing pressing at the moment unless I'm called upon" Mar replies nodding to the receptionist and taking a seat on the bench closing his eyes mar lets his mind wander going over everything that had happened recently a good night of song drink and dance ruined by a backstabbing she beast. he shifts slightly in the bench as his thoughts turn to preparing for the mission ahead.

Bota walks into the halls carying a few books. He stops and look at Mar.

"Hello Mar, it has been a long time. "
He looks at the lady from Reception and says:​
" I am going to the library to return a few tomes and I can return those the Fatespinner and Masters borrowed."

The receptionist answers:​
" Certainly Keeper Bota, She points at a pile of book."

Bota puts them together with his books and turn toward Mar.​

"How are you Mar? It is not very often that I see people from the Homeguard here. What brought you here?

"I'm......sore bota this bench isn't very good for sleeping on" Mar says stretching a little "I'm waiting for the fatespinner so I can speak with her about a rather personal issue she's helped me address in the past"

" I am sorry about that. She is very busy and she's been even busier lately. I will be concerned about your wellbeing if you have to wait longer. ""We could go somewhere and discuss this private matter. .
"I should probably advise you that whatever it is the Earthweavers of the Breach should be the one helping you."
"The Lady Fatespinner is very kind to offer her precious time as many people as she can but she can't afford to do this all the time."

"Let me see if I can explain this in very simple way. It works like the Homeguard's ranks. In the Guild there are a few different ranks Aspirant, Initiate, Keeper, Master and Fatespinner. "
  • The aspirants are the most common rank and they handle the general labour.
  • The initiates assist with more specialize labour
  • The Keepers attend to the Masters in more with more global matters.
  • The Masters and the Keepers are the Guild's leaders in many outposts such as Parson Breach.
  • The Fatespinner is the leader of the guild. She works with the Masters and overlooks the whole Kingdom.”
Bota stops for a second.
“I guess we can follow the rank escalation system. A Keeper could escalate it to a Master if needed and lastly if they must they can involve the Fatespinner. I think doing this will give you much faster results. The Masters are very knowledgeable.“

Last edited:
Mar sighs "I understand bota perhaps i'll see if master qwynn is free" he says cracking his knuckles "I know isawda can't help me on this and I'm not sure who to trust on this" he says putting a hand on the dryads shoulder "no offense to you bota yer a good man" he steps past the dryad to the front desk "if the fatespinner can't see me would it be possible to speak with master qwynn?"

At that moment, the attendant from the third floor comes down the stairs and looks around until he spots Mar. "You must be Mar? the Fatespinner can see you now. She only has a few minutes, so better get going!" With that he heads off in the direction of the kitchens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back