In the good name of Science

As of the past market day, myself and a select few of my comrades have taken it onto our shoulders the task of better understanding the corrupt. I first had the idea on a scouting mission, seeing the little brutes in their verying stages of infection, if that could even be a word to describe it. After such a close encounter I began to think that such a evil should not remain shrouded in mystery. As great a goal my mind had conceived I had not the skills to understand my foe. As such I sought and enlisted the aid of fighters, scholars, those of the blade, book and sword. Come nightfall on this market day the pride I have for these Men and Women dims not. Three times our small teams pressed into the very lands the corrupt thought safe, and every time we cut another gash through the veil of unknowing the corrupt hold so dear. We have stolen much from them as it is, but still the desire to bring this bane of our land to its knees burns on. Even now there are plans for a third expedition, even more daring, in the works. Should you my friends feel as I do, join with me in our new battle cry...SCIENCE!!!

Post script on this small expulsion of thought for those wishing to know, the subject of the third expedition will and attempt to disrupt, or at best hijack the forces used to control these horrid beings, as par my own ability to slap my friends out of another's control. This will be discussed in further detail once I have had a chance to discuss the logistics of such a tactic with my far more learn'ed comrades.

Gabriel Di'Greoni

Speaking o' which:

What have dhe Vornae scholars find on dhe sample taken from dhe corrupted man? I would love to compare notes.

Fortune and Love,

~ Marcena Cenkraea "The Dove" Idumea DagonGaddi
Doctor and Coroner-At-Large

Back