In the market for a racial transformation set

evi1r0n

Baron
Greetings Valley of Ghosts,
Some of you may know me, others may not. I am Alcandar Northwind. I am reaching out to those from my old home in an attempt to find a racial transformation scroll and catalyst. My wife and I intend to settle down at some point in the not too distant future and are entertaining the idea of children. I am human, my beloved is wood-folk. I do not wish to chance that her husband and children could die in a blink of her lifespan. I seek to become wood-folk, so we may enjoy a long life together.

Anyone willing to help, please let me know and we can discuss a fair trade.

-Councilor Alcandar Northwind Earth Guild Master of the Golden Horn

***Only a scrap of this thought makes it through to the Dreamscape here, muddled by roiling mist and broken contact***

...ilman Alc....,

I have ... tail o. . ...nix fea... ... ... .ould be happ. .. sell to y.. .... I retu.. . ..lieve it .. ... .atalyst you ne... . .m having trou... ........ .. Andar and do no. .... .... I will mak. .. ...... .. .. Cont... ..self or Sir Av..... .. .ou are interest...

.afe tra....
..rd Polare Liss.......

Lord Polare,
Sounds like you are in a far off place, most of your voice was distorted. I will speak with Sir Avaran, when I get a chance. If you get to a place where you can communicate freely, please contact me.
-Alcandar

Back